Here's how to get started with your practice questions:
- Click the green 'GO' button on the dashboard screen to create a practice exam.
- Choose the subjects you want to practice or 'Select All' to cover all available subjects.
- By default, practice exams will be in Review Mode (you can review answers as you go). For timed practice, set exam type to Timed Mode.
- Practice exams will default to the highest rated questions first. If you'd prefer randomized ordering, set question order to Random.
- Select the number of questions (the default number is 50) and Create Exam!
Still have questions? Reach out to us here!