Once you have purchased your desired question bank, log into your BoardVitals account and follow the steps below:
- Click the green GO button next to your purchased question bank
- Check the boxes next to the topics you wish to cover on your exam
- Select an exam type: Review or Timed
- Select the number of questions desired on your exam
- Click Create Exam
- Begin answering questions
- Select your answer from the choices, or fill in the blank
- (Optional) View the answer and complete explanation to the question by clicking the blue Show Explanation button under the question
- Click the Next button
- Continue answering questions until you have completed your exam
- Once you have finished your exam, click Send for Grading
- You will then be led to a results page. Here, you will see your performance on your exam, and see how you rank against other BoardVitals users.
*Note: You can leave an exam any time by clicking the yellow Pause button. All exams you have created are available to you in the EXAM tab on the left hand side of your screen.
Still have questions? Reach out to us here!