This how-to is for institutional administrators seeking to gain insight on their students' performance.
- Log into BoardVitals
- Click on the Admin Access tab
- Select your institution
- Click the blue View Usage Report button
To view overall performance, follow these steps:
- Click on the View Stats button next to your desired topic
- You will be taken to a page that displays all active users, Average Correct Percentage, and questions answered
- You can also view performance by category. Each category can be filtered alphabetically, and the stats can be sorted from high to low or low to high
- This report can be exported as a .CSV file by clicking
To view individual performance, follow these steps:
- Click the View Students button next to the desired question bank
- This leads you to a page that shows all of the students who have participated in an exam for this question bank
- This is page can be sorted and exported in the same manner as the performance statistics
Still have questions? Reach out to us here!