The Admin Reports tab provides insight into an institution’s overall usage and performance.
- Instructors can run Usage Reports, which provide the following details:
- Registered Users – The number of users with active accounts during the selected timeframe. These users may or may not have answered questions yet.
- Active Users – The number of users who have answered at least one question during the selected timeframe.
- Total Usage – Projected number of minutes spent answering questions from all users within your institution.
- Purchased Modules – List the question banks available to the institution and allows an instructor to view statistics by student
Please note that a usage report will expire after 10 days.
Still have questions? Reach out to us here!