Once you have purchased your desired question bank, log into your BoardVitals account and follow the steps below:
- Click the green GO button next to your purchased question bank
- Check the boxes next to the topics you wish to cover on your exam
- Select an exam type: Review or Timed
- Select the number of questions desired on your exam
- Click Create Exam
- Begin answering questions
- Select your answer from the choices, or fill in the blank
- (Optional) View the answer and complete explanation to the question by clicking the blue Show Explanation button under the question
- Click the Next button
- Continue answering questions until you have completed your exam
- Once you have finished your exam, click Submit for Grading
- You will then be led to a results page. Here, you will see your performance on your exam, and see how you rank against other BoardVitals users.
*Note: You can leave an exam any time by clicking the yellow Pause button. All exams you have created are available to you in the Exams tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
If you'd like to purchase another question bank, click on the BoardVitals logo in the upper-lefthand corner of your Dashboard to return to the storefront.